HK’S LEADING SERVER BACKUP SOLUTIONS
SERVER BACKUP SERVICES FEATURES
Continuous Data Protection™
A major advantage of CDP is the fact that it preserves a record of every transaction that takes place in the enterprise. In addition, if the system becomes infected with a virus or Trojan, or if a file becomes mutilated or corrupted and the problem is not discovered until later, it is always possible to recover the most recent clean copy of the affected file.
AES-256 Disk Safe Encryption
Safely secure your most sensitive files. The perfect solution for those who wish to backup information and store the data in a cloud-based storage service, and any place where sensitive files might be accessible by someone else.
Quick File Restore
Recover large file systems and entire servers fast with Bare-Metal Restore and Granular file restore. It allows to restore even while a backup job is running.
Data Retention Policies
Define a replication goal (eg. every 10 minutes) and the quantity of recovery points to retain. Old recovery points are automatically merged and their storage is recycled.
Online Self-Service Files Restore
When you need to restore the file or MySQL database, no need to ask service provider to do so. Now you can restore your own files or MySQL database through our online platform.
Manage thousands of servers with a single, web-based console. It allows users to select single files, directories, or entire file systems to be restored in few minutes.
SERVER BACKUP SUPPORT PLATFORM
Server Backup Services support Microsoft Windows and most Linux version of physical and virtual server. It also supports common virtual platforms including VMware ESX / ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Parallels Virtuozzo and Parallels Cloud Server. For MySQL, backup services also include Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange.
Linux platform support
- Linux core – 2.6.9 to 3.11.X
- Memory – Minimum 512 MB
- Main storage type – Direct storage includes: IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, ISCSI, Fiber Channel, Dynamic Disk (Software RAID), RAID, Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Linux Distribute version – RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Novell SUSE Enterprise, Open SUSE, Mandriva, Cloud Linux, Virtuozzo, OpenVZ
- Document system – ReiserFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4
- Virtualization – Citrix XenServer, VMWare, Linux KVM, Parallels Virtuozzo, Parallels Cloud Server
- MySQL – MySQL Enterprise version, MySQL community, MariaDB, Percona Server
Window platform support
- Memory – Minimum 512 MB
- Document system – NTFS
- Windows OS – x86/x64: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003(SP2), Windows Server 2003 R2(SP2)
- Virtualization – Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer VMWare ESX / ESXi VM, Parallels Cloud Server VM
- Microsoft SQL Server – SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Express
- Microsoft Exchange Server – Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007
- MySQL – MySQL Enterprise version, MySQL community, MariaDB, Percona server